Thursday, December 29, 2005

RE: my profile

profile: n. ...2. a short biographical or character sketch...

The one thing I hate more than generalizing all my likes, dislikes and life experiences is the thought of being judged by my generalized likes, dislikes and life experiences.


Heart Shaped Hurt:

Prior to the holidays I, like many other students, was working my ass off trying to complete a model (amongst other things) for my mid-term reviews. During this exhausting and sleepless period I had managed to give myself a nice little blood blister on the palm of my hand while attempting to cut a piece of copper rod with what could have been kid-proof scissors. Interestingly enough the damage turned out to look a lot like a heart and the once painful and unattractive blister turned into a beloved scar. Now, three and a half weeks later with the blister healed and minimal trace of its existence, I have but one question: Why doesn't someone permanently mark the forgotten scars acquired on their body and create a human archive of misfortune?...Maybe it's just asking for certain casualty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home